Welcome


web widgets

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good luck



















Life can be a bed of roses for some while to others it may be the opposite extreme.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Many people walk through their lives' paths with much uncertainties.









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Everyone dreads the unexpected events, regretful moments, heartbreaking truths..........some experience sleeplessness, fearful nightmares, stressful days or irreversible turn of the corner.



















Why me?  Why has this happened to me?


















How can I avoid it?








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone has a choice.  It is all up to YOU.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is what I will do.  It is what you can do too.









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes!  You have a choice!  Yes, you have a chance to choose.  We all have a choice to say YES or NO and sometimes Maybe...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If I had to choose, I will try to predict, confront, avoid or manage change.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are the ways we can choose from.  This is .....if I had done this then...or if I had done that then...









Just know that whatever decision we make, we have to bear the consequences.