Welcome


web widgets

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Brain Power










 
 
 





 
 
 


I personally believe in prevention more than getting right treatment after developed an ailment.



It is so important to have a good night sleep for your well-being.




Do you know why?  This is because physiologically, your brain secretes Human Growth Hormone (HGH) during sleep.


Now I may be wrong, but I believe HGH can help rejuvenate our cells,
improve our metabolic rate,
and keep us young.


 
 
Google and read if this is true...
 
 





 
Be in your bed @ 11 pm latest.
 

As much as possible I try to go to sleep by 11pm.








Once in bed, I review what happened that day.  How did my day go? 




I focus on only good things and say “Thank you” to those events and people.






 
 
 

By doing this way, I believe our brain sorts out all the information while we sleep.  What do you think?  Try it.



Hopefully, our brain stores good data base, which will give us clear mind.
When our mind is clear, we can make a right decision.














 
 
 






 
 
 



Why do people end up with financial and personal relationship problem?
Because they make a wrong decision, in terms of finance and relationship.



Why do they make a wrong decision?
Because their mind is not clear or focused.



In summary, give yourself a good quality sleep,
by going to sleep by 10:30pm.



Don’t do internet 1 hour before the bedtime.
It will calm your mind and brain.
















 
 
 

Being Aware is the most important thing you can do for your good.